ABOUT THE IMAGES ON THIS BLOG

I do not claim to own or have the copyright to any of the images posted on this blog.

Please notify me if you own and/or have the copyright to an image and want it removed.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My ideal man | Mi hombre ideal.

The ideal man is the man one is with. There are things one has as things one likes and dislikes, and I am talking about physical traits.  A man's is personality  and the common interests is  something far more complex. Yet that is what makes a relationship work.

If I had to pick and choose I would say I prefer ma an who's my height ( I am 5'9'') or shorter, muscular or 'solid' built (meat to grab on to), relaxed but not dead, versatile, a bit on the kinky side, with a small package... must like dogs.

Now is this so much to ask for?
____________________________________________________________


El hombre ideal es el que está con uno. Hay cosas que uno tiene como cosas que le gustan mas y cosas que le gustan menos, yo estoy hablando de apariencia fisica porque la personalidad y los intereses en comun son cosas mas complejas. Pero eso es lo que hace funcionar una relacion.

Si fuera posible escoger diria que me gustan mas un hombre de mi talla (yo tengo 1,75 m) o mas bajito, musculado o de constituicion solida (vaya, carne donde agarrar), tranquilo, versatil, morboso, warrete, con un paquete pequeño... le tienen que gustar los perros.


____________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment